Day 9
Today I want to write about personality I create in my life ,about loosing yourself in personality game.The question that we should ask our selfs who are we?or who am I with out this personalty structure,……..and it sad to say that, I do not know the answer!!..I mean I know that , I accept existing only in personality of the mind.
And is my choosing to do that…..,I know I can write the excuses …why ?????…..and they will be very good one !!!,but really this does not change anything ,I mean I will be still the same.The truth is that I form this personality for my own good ,for my self interest ,..and I did master them thru my life …but with this I did lost myself .Lost from the perspective of physicality…,were I ignore and abuse this physical reality to the maximum…….so there we go with self forgiveness points:
1.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to form personality in my mind.
2.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself never question the personality I create ,but really master them thru my life.
3.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself taking for granted every breath,living in delusion of the mind.
4.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to active participate in personality ,because this is what I know ,never stop this ,never question this ,but only concentrate on my self interest ,never seeing the big picture what I allowed.
5.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself, to be lazy to change and stop this personality of the mind ,and in this be part of the problem, not a solution.
6.I forgive myself to accept and allow myself to choose ,to be part of the problem,to choose to abuse this physical reality ,to not care about anybody or anything,but my own little bubble ,and as long a I am okay ,the rest is not my doing and is not my responsibility ,which is the ignorance in me ,to not want to see that we are all equal ……and to choose, to not see this is abuse .
7.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to be lost in my mind,to abdicate the physical responsibility in my life,because is easier and more appealing for the mind.
8.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to not stand up for what is real ,here ,in physicality ,but choosing to be not responsible what is here ,being lost in the mind.
9.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself, to taking what is here, in physical reality for granted,like food what I am eating ,the clothing I am waring …..the breath I am taking ,to not to see the the value of physical reality ,..,but not from the spiritual point …,but see for What Is REAL.
10.I commit myself to stop participation with mind personality ,to slow down ,to open my eyes ,to breath and move in physical reality.
11.I commit myself to investigate and write points on my personality I create,like personality of competition,personality of being good,jealousy personality,victim personality .
12.I commit myself to be aware of this self interest point of personality ,and stop this participation with breath awareness.
Thank you for reading!!
6
No comments:
Post a Comment